Below you will find some concrete guidelines for responding to and assessing information. These are there to keep the published information relevant and family friendly.
- Comments and media that contain hate and inflammatory statements, discriminatory and offensive remarks, threats, (sexually) explicit language, violence and the promotion of illegal activities are not permitted.
- Media must relate to the locations. For example, you can upload photos that give an overview of the location or that have been taken from the location. People should not be recognizable in these pictures. The image must be of good quality (not too dark, too light or out of focus).
- Do not post texts or media that are subject to copyright. Respect privacy. Of yourself and others. Do not include personal data (e.g. addresses, telephone numbers, social media accounts or e-mail addresses) in messages.
- We will only delete photos if one of the above criteria is not met or if information on the photo is incorrect or no longer up to date. We do this reactively based on signals from users and managers.
- Responses should be from real users. For example, the e-mail address used for an account must be active and accessible. The users must have actually been there.
- The response options are not intended for commercial messages.
- Do not place links to camper related companies, except in an advertisement.
- Administrators/owners of motorhome related companies are not allowed to write their own reviews (e.g. by using aliases), reward users for positive reviews or disadvantage competitors with bad reviews.
If we believe that an expression conflicts with our response policy, we reserve the right to remove it or post it in a modified form without notice.
In extreme situations it is also possible that we deprive a manager of his/her manager rights. Prior to this, of course, an attempt will be made on our part to resolve this in a constructive manner.