Experience the Wadden Islands and Frisian Eleven Cities in one motorhome tour!
With our unique motorhome route, you'll discover the beauty of the northern Netherlands in a way you'll never forget. From the breathtaking Wadden Islands to the centuries-old Frisian Elfsteden and the vast countryside of Groningen, this route offers a mix of nature, culture and relaxation.
What to expect:
- Endless water beauty: The trip starts with a crossing to the largest Wadden Island: Texel. This is where your voyage of discovery through the wonderful world of the Wadden Sea begins.
- Discover the 'desert' of the Netherlands: From Texel, you take a spectacular trip to the Vlieland Vliehors, also known as the 'desert' of the Netherlands. A place you must have seen!
- Frisian Elfsteden: Back on the mainland, another Dutch classic awaits: a tour of the famous Frisian Elfsteden. Experience the rich history of these charming towns.
- Island love: The route continues to Ameland and Schiermonnikoog. You have the option to extend the adventure to the German island of Borkum!
- Historic Bourtange: The route ends in the medieval fortified town of Bourtange in Groningen. A perfect conclusion to your motorhome adventure.
With Island hopping on the Wadden you experience the ultimate holiday feeling!