A motorhome winter holiday requires a lot of preparation and thinking. We’re happy to help you out with a few pointers! With this well-organized checklist, you’ll be on your way to any winter motorhome site of your choice in no time, without a worry in the world.
Wintercamping - To check ✔
- Check starter battery and replace if necessary
- Check snow tires for at least four millimetres tread depth
- Check wiper blades and replace if necessary
- Check windscreen fluid level. Use a variant with antifreeze properties up to -20 °C
- Check coolant level. Use liquid with protection up to -30 °C